Sunday, August 29, 2010

MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY

My Autobiography


First of all, I’m Dhan Angelo Balajadia Delos Reyes,18 years old. I was born in Chinese General Hospital, on August 18, 1992.I live in bagong barrio caloocan, since 1999. My mother’s name is Elvinda and my father’s name is Daniel. We also live in pangasinan for 8 years.My brother’s name is Prince niel,11 years old  while my sister is Princess 16 years old. We live in a small room and we are extended family.

My hobbies are, playing basketball, billiard, watch tv a lot.I also a traveler,I loved to a far places.Because I want and I need to rejuvenate my mind.I also want and I need to trash all of my problems.And  theres only one thing that’s makae me happy,and that’s my girl (girlfriend).we’ve together for 11 months,s ince july 4,2009 ^__^. She’s all everything about me.But it will be a long journey to settle down,we need to finish are studies.And we need first to help our families,before anything else.

Now,I will be working in Mcdonalds,here in north avenue,at the front of trinoma.But they will call me,for another orientation.For now I work in Networking company,the name of company is Kefir wellness club.My is to introduce our company and prodects. Our products are probiotics that can almost heal your all diseases.The diseases that can heal the kefir probiotics are, cancer ,diabetes, psoriasis and etc .It is also a food.

Obviously, I study here in informatics. Hehehe. I took up BSIT ,bachelor of information technology. Before I enrolled here in informatics, my mother and I, accidentally find this school. My first impression is, ”cool” “astig” ,.because this is right school where I need to study. And my mother and I decided to enroll here,I’ve got 50% discount. So far, I think I’ve got right choice. And so far again, I have a nice friends, And I hope it will continue.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dhan thanks for sharing your post.let me share mine too :)

    Healthy guides.Healthy tips. Secret for a good health? Read more at Sakit.info

    ReplyDelete